Fellow human, behold the luscious Snip Floral, complete with scissor-yielding hands snipping blooms!
This 4 colour wallpaper was handsilkscreened, one colour at a time, by an amazing team in a US factory that's been handprinting papers since the 1960s.
It's trimmed, unpasted, non woven, and meets all international flammability requirements.
Before you order, you’ll need to do some delightful math to figure out how many rolls you’ll need:
- Get out your tape measure and your pencil to make notes. Or your phone. You’re not THAT old school.
- Plug in the numbers here: (length of your wall, in feet) x (height of your wall, in feet) = square footage. Repeat for each wall you'd like to cover.
- Round up your measurements before you multiply. If your wall is, say, 10.5 feet -round up to 11.
- Multiply the square footage by 15%. This accounts for trimming and matching the image when lining up the strips on the wall side by side.
- If there’s a window or some other feature on the wall you’re papering, you’ll want to subtract that square footage from your total. Measure the length x width of the window, and go ahead and subtract that number from your first total.
- You now have your square footage, and can order accordingly! There’s approximately 67 sq.ft per roll.
||po / in
||cm / cm
|Longueur / Length
|Largeur / Width
|Pi.ca ch. rouleau/ Sq.ft per roll